My clients are hungry for maximized results; the No Teammate Left Behind™ program is most valuable when leaders and teams have a deep desire to succeed.
Circumstances vary, but building a winning culture matters to my clients. Maybe it’s a merger that can’t afford to fail. Maybe it’s a tech startup moving into the next phase of growth. Maybe it’s a changing industry landscape putting unexpected pressure on the business. Maybe it’s a group of athletes who made it to the final four only to lose to the eventual champion, and this year they want to build a team that will win. Maybe it is someone who has lost their job. These are examples of people who have a deep desire to succeed.
No Teammate Left Behind™ guides leaders, coaches and teams along the path to strengths-based success. While each journey is unique because all challenges, people and cultures are unique, the fundamentals remain intact:
- Begin from a position of abundance by fully understanding individual / team strengths and harvesting the untapped and overlooked talent in the locker room or the conference room. I leverage the Clifton StrengthsFinder® so that we can communicate value propositions with confidence and clarity.
- Refine roles and connect strengths to success in the role.
- Create and share value propositions.
- Define holistic success – this sounds so easy, doesn’t it? It is not. This is where the future state of the team is described in great detail, and it is how we shift the culture and team chemistry.
- Build and revisit the success road map, including metrics and milestones.
Over 100 Teams Around The Globe – Real Client Feedback:
- I believe the workshops were a valuable exercise: 96%
- I understand the connection between my strengths and success in my role: 94%
- I have a better understanding of the strengths of my team: 98%
- I believe this exercise will make our team more successful and productive: 91%
- Working with the executive leadership team of three health care companies as they navigate a difficult multi-billion dollar merger.
- Improving the culture of quality in a large food company.
- Driving stakeholder engagement for a CIO and his large global IT organization.
- Increasing internal collaboration for the VP of Operations and his team.
- Improving team innovation and performance for the Chief of Security and his team who provide a global, cloud-based services offering.
- Bridging the cultural gap between the partners and millennial employees in a branding and technology company.
- Helping a talented but struggling high school hockey team win the state championship – in six weeks. This is the subject of a book I authored called Destination Unstoppable, which was released in June, 2016. Compelling and fun!
- Face to Face or Virtual Workshops
- Keynote Speaker
- Executive Coaching
Please click here to contact me for more information and a discussion about your needs.
No Teammate Left Behind™ and Destination Unstoppable™ are trademarks of Maureen Monte Consulting, llc.
Copyright 2016 by Maureen Monte Consulting, llc. All rights reserved.